Wednesday, January 9, 2008

referral

fuck fuck
fuck fuckity fuck
You should also head here: Rock Concert and get Fall of Efrafa's Owlsa. It's one of the best and most entertaining crust records I've heard. Melodic, epic, heavy, well composed, everything you need. Hell even if you don't normally go for that type of thing you should grab it. At the very least patronize the guy's blog as he has some very good stuff there. I mean come on, the very next post is a classic punk recording by the Dicks, who are probably my favorite punk group. Good show over there, keep it up!






Cheers,
Trevor




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post, your blog is amazing too, i'd discover a few days ago, and you have a lot of great stuff here, your comment remember me that I need to restart my job :)