Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FLOORED!!!

what in the world
happened to you?

BIRUSHANAH

OK, I was going to just put this in the post below, but these guys deserve their own post. This album has just kicked my ass.




Birushanah - Akai Yami
I didn't even know what I was getting into when I downloaded this. HOOOOOOOLLLLY SHIIIIIIT!! This is the best surprise I've gotten in a long while from a record. Think Corrupted and Geinoh Yamashirogumi. Or Neurosis and traditional Japanese Koto. Either way this is better than you can imagine. This album gets my highest recommendation. If you download NOTHING ELSE on this blog PLEASE GET THIS. If it blows you away even half as much as it did me you'll be amazed. Seems like a lot of stuff on Zorn's Tzadik label has attempted shit like this and failed miserably. This is the real deal, get it while its hot.






1 comment: